Mediterranean Restaurant Equipment is constantly on the lookout for aspiring talent and professionalism. We encourage all employees to share their ideas to help this business grow. We appreciate the creativity and drive all of our employees display when coming to work.
We invite you to submit your resume or portfolio for the opportunity to join our growing and expanding operation.
- Print, code and enter vendor invoices and credit memos
- Keep track of invoices
- Resolve invoicing and payment discrepancies; correspond with team members, respond to inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Setup vendor payment work files
- Manage relationship with vendors
- Setup payment worksheet
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Review employees expense reports for accuracy and compliance
- Support Accounts Payable Team with all other functions
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Critical thinking and persistence
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Team player and multi- tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
- At least 2+ years of accounts payable and/ or general accounting experience
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials,cleaning equipment, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Drivers license
- Must be able to drive a 14 ft truck
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
Due to rapid growth in our business and the recent addition of an e-commerce division, we’d love to discuss with you a position on our Sales team.
A position in the Sales Representative Group involves the following:
- Listening to and analyzing the customer’s issues, investigating the problems, and providing strategic solutions.
- Using judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and taking action when necessary.
- Ensuring that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order.
- Fostering a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- Continually taking initiative and using strategic thinking to ensure that Mediterranean Restaurant Equipment is the leader in the food service industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team.
Competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s business and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field