Mediterranean Restaurant Equipment is constantly on the lookout for aspiring talent and professionalism. We encourage all employees to share their ideas to help this business grow. We appreciate the creativity and drive all of our employees display when coming to work.
We invite you to submit your resume or portfolio for the opportunity to join our growing and expanding operation.
[ultimate_heading main_heading=”Open Positions” alignment=”left” main_heading_style=”text-decoration:underline;”][/ultimate_heading]
We are a company that have been in the market more than 20 years and works with commercial equipment. In this industry we deal with all kinds of kitchens that need to be sketched out and supplied with commercial equipment. We are looking for somebody to join our team, and help bring the customer the best interpretation of the kitchen they dream.
- Must know how to work in Auto CAD 2012 or newer version.
- Understand architectural drawings, Perspective, ISO drawings, 3D formats and construction process
- Must speak English
- Be able to learn new process of construction, drawings and in the same way share knowledge with other members in the team.
- Must have some experience with kitchen design.
- Degree as architect or design may help but not a must
- Computers skills: Adobe acrobat, word and excel.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be able to follow instructions and work both independently and in a team environment.
Inventory Control Coordinator
The Inventory Control Coordinator is the point of contact for all inventory control related issues. The Coordinator will assist the department in ensuring that all movement of product is recorded properly to ensure the accuracy of the Company’s financials.
- Store use and transfer adjustments
- Month-end reconciliations and closings
- Price change entries as requested by buyers
- Weekly cost adjustments
- Purchase orders
- Biweekly physical inventories
- Special Projects as required
- 1 – 2 year’s experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Team player
- Able to manage varied work load
- Proven ability to work efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Pro-actively takes initiative to improve existing processes
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems and demonstrates an understanding to find solutions
- Able to multi task and work independently with precise detail and follow-up
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory control & retail experience preferred
- Logistics experience a plus
- Advanced Excel and experience using AS400 / JDA a plus
The individual in this position is responsible for scheduling service calls and dispatching work assignments to in house and field technicians.
- Answers phones and greets visitors when they come into the office.
- Schedules service calls for technicians.
- Prioritizes service calls based on urgency and geography.
- Checks in with technicians throughout the day to see where they are at with their service calls and makes adjustments to the schedule as necessary.
- Notifies clients of when a service technician will be out to their location and keeps them updated if the technician is running behind schedule.
- Reviews emails and calls as they come in and assigns tickets to them (as needed) for in house support, services and sales / management.
- Follows up on assigned tickets to make sure they are being addressed and closed out.
- Ensures technicians are keeping their timesheets and tickets updated throughout the day.
- Checks in with technicians prior to them leaving each job site in order to ensure tickets are completed to customer specifications and that the technician is properly recording their time and materials used on the job.
- Pulls parts and materials for technicians the night before hand so technicians are all set to go when they come into the office the next morning.
- Orders parts and materials as necessary.
- Reviews technician timesheets each day and ensures all calls were completed and billed for.
- Assists with general office administration duties.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
- Previous experience working in an office setting performing general administrative functions is preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication and Phone Skills
- Detail Oriented and Good at Multitasking Several Projects (people) at Once
- Experience with Scheduling and Planning
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Self Motivated and Self Directed
- Previous IT dispatching / Help Desk Experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Associates Degree and / or Relevant Work Experience preferred
- Job Type: Full-time
- Print, code and enter vendor invoices and credit memos
- Keep track of invoices
- Resolve invoicing and payment discrepancies; correspond with team members, respond to inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Setup vendor payment work files
- Manage relationship with vendors
- Setup payment worksheet
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Review employees expense reports for accuracy and compliance
- Support Accounts Payable Team with all other functions
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Critical thinking and persistence
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Team player and multi- tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
- At least 2+ years of accounts payable and/ or general accounting experience
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials,cleaning equipment, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Drivers license
- Must be able to drive a 14 ft truck
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
Due to rapid growth in our business and the recent addition of an e-commerce division, we’d love to discuss with you a position on our Sales team.
A position in the Sales Representative Group involves the following:
- Listening to and analyzing the customer’s issues, investigating the problems, and providing strategic solutions.
- Using judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and taking action when necessary.
- Ensuring that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order.
- Fostering a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company.
- Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company.
- Continually taking initiative and using strategic thinking to ensure that Mediterranean Restaurant Equipment is the leader in the food service industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team.
Competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s business and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field